4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Ivyhouse Photography is the “data controller”. This means that Ivyhouse Photography determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. details of your Wedding Day or session date;
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
7. Ivyhouse Photography will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
OUR USE OF DATA
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
11. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
KEEPING DATA SECURE
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- a. we store your Data on secure servers.
13. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- a. Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- b. Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- c. Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- d. Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- e. Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- f. Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Ivyhouse Photography by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st January 2023